PROPERTY HOTSPOTS WORLDWIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Egypt in turmoil

+3
Nefertari
Admin
masr
7 posters

Go down

Egypt in turmoil Empty Egypt in turmoil

Post  masr Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:18 pm

Just to let all investors know that there is no security problem at this point in time in Hurghada.
Hurghada is very quiet and peaceful. The internet and mobile network are working again. I love you

masr

Back to top Go down

Egypt in turmoil Empty thankyou for joining.

Post  Admin Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:57 pm

Welcome to the forum.

Admin
Admin

https://nh715638b.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Egypt in turmoil Empty Re: Egypt in turmoil

Post  Nefertari Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:35 am

Thank you mods.

I read on an expat forum that everyday essentials like bread and milk are difficult to get at the moment. Is this true?

Nefertari

Back to top Go down

Egypt in turmoil Empty hurghada

Post  Admin Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:41 am

I have been told that all is quite in Hurghada.

Admin
Admin

https://nh715638b.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Egypt in turmoil Empty MORE LIES FROM MORRIS

Post  dexter Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:13 pm

Morris is currently claiming that his brother is seriously ill, and he is unable to answer questions from his many victims, and their lawyers.
However, I have been told that last week, Morris made a phone call to a new client of his, and told him that he was available for any legal work regarding property in Egypt. This man Morris is a thoroughly disgusting individual.

dexter

Back to top Go down

Egypt in turmoil Empty MESSAGE FOR LUKES

Post  dexter Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:52 am

Lukes, where are you?

dexter

Back to top Go down

Egypt in turmoil Empty MORRIS LINK TO LIARS CHEATS AND BASTARDS WEBSITE

Post  dexter Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:02 am

dexter

Back to top Go down

Egypt in turmoil Empty MORRIS

Post  dexter Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:27 pm

A non-corrupt solicitor with only half a brain, could easily have secured the people's property investments in Egypt (by giving their money to the correct owner). Either the latter, or would have advised them not to proceed with any purchase from Harris.
I have recently been in contact with a person from one of the UK's top Sunday newspapers. They are now investigating the business activities of Philip Morris.

dexter

Back to top Go down

Post  masr Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:19 pm

Hi Dexter

Wouldn't it be better to post the comments on LAW or PM on the specific thread? confused

masr

Back to top Go down

Post  masr Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:33 pm

The holiday resorts of Sharm el Sheikh, Hurghada ... have always been calm and quiet during the Egyptian Revolution.
Hurghada (as other cities in Egypt) celebrated yesterday, tourist and egyptian together, the "new" Egypt, in an effort to show the world that it is safe for tourists to travel to Egypt.

The Revolution should pave the way for a new free democratic Egypt.

Still a lot needs to be done, the Revolution is not finished yet.
Although looking good, there is still a bumpy political road ahead, which is (the time being) mainly a "Cairo" issue not necessarily effecting tourism in the touristic areas.

Investors who lost property/money pre-revolution should be aware that the revolution will be the perfect excuse for certain individuals/companies/offices for not being able to show documents.
Do not be fooled, only in Cairo very few offices had fires , mostly local not having anything to do with documents or files from the touristic places !

masr

Back to top Go down

Egypt in turmoil Empty Peter Mitry

Post  masr Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:35 pm

After a very very long silence Mr. Mitry posted once again.

OPIF today:

Quote:
"....There is however a danger that the newly 'freed' Egyptian people will begin too soon to push for higher wages and better working conditions. This could lead to industrial unrest, more mass protests and more bad headlines from the world media.

Let us hope that, having won a momentous victory, the people will show some restraint as it will surely take some time for any new government to deal with the massive cost of the revolution and to rebuild the economy in order to give everyone a better life...."

End of Quote

affraid The people will show some restraint?????

30 years of working at the lowest salaries and coping with the most awfull working conditions...

I do not think Egyptians need the advise of any foreign agents/developers about what.. where.. or when ... Mad

masr

Back to top Go down

Egypt in turmoil Empty Ocean View Properties and morris

Post  DP1 Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:03 pm

Does anyone know if morris was involved in the Ocean View Prperties scam by Sean Woodhall. I was enquiring about a lawyer to take on negligence case against morris and they mentioned they already had client on Ocean View Properties scam

DP1

Back to top Go down

Egypt in turmoil Empty more lies from Morris

Post  DP1 Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:30 pm

Morris now claims that vital Due diligence and other vital documents has been misplaced due to trouble in Egypt. When asked why some of these documents are not in his file in UK as it should be he is saying that these documents has been misplaced due to his office move in UK. What a liar.

DP1

Back to top Go down

Egypt in turmoil Empty LINK TO PICTURE OF PHILIP MORRIS

Post  dexter Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:54 pm

dexter

Back to top Go down

Post  masr Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:58 am

Reply to DP1

How can something get lost .. which was not there in the first place Very Happy

masr

Back to top Go down

Egypt in turmoil Empty morris lies

Post  DP1 Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:10 pm

The Legal Complaints Service (LCS) has very little remit. The only thing they can rule on is if Philip Morris has sent out right amount of letters etc then according to them he has followed procedure. The fact is he has in most cases sent out right amount of communications. The fact that they were all pack of lies is irrelevant to LCS. The fact that Morris's so called due diligence is just one sentence to say all due diligence done is good enough for LCS. He was even caught lying in one of his reply to them. He is now trying to say that there was no mortgage registered with Land registry in February 2008. He tells LCS that this was when mortgage was taken out and will not have been registered for several months. This is despite fact that Denton Wilde Sapte did a DD and established that mortgage was registered in Feb 2008 and was taken out early part of 2007 and I have directed LCS to this. To this LCS is saying they cannot forensically check but as he has sent out righ amount of letters he has followed procedure. What a useless organisation. Their remit is only to verify x number of communications sent, to them it does not matter they were lies or not

DP1

Back to top Go down

Egypt in turmoil Empty [b]Potential Group Action Claim for Professional Negligence [/b]

Post  IMP Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:21 am

With the administrator permission, I would like to place this message.

I have had a number of conversations with a contributor to this forum, DP1, in connection with some of the losses incurred by some purchasers, The Legal Complain Services (LCS), and the advice provided by a Solicitor firm in connection with the purchases of properties.

DP1 was kind enough to provide me with the link to this forum. Although there is not much information available, I am making contact with you due to the remarkable resemblance this case have in comparison some of my clients’ cases. Some of these common elements are, a Solicitors firm, Ocean View Properties International Limited (OVP), or the like, the late Sean Woodhall, (who sadly disappeared in a Brazilian light plane crash), Sale agents recommending solicitors firms, the county were they use to operate, or The Legal Complain Services (LCS). From the information this victim provided me with and whaat I can see in this forum, the pattern followed prior to the lost of your monies is very similar, if not exactly the same to the pattern followed in our clients’ cases. Some names, locations, and figures may change, but the essence of the case remains the same.

We are a solicitors firm in London. Within our Alternative Dispute Resolutions department, we have a speciality in Professional Negligence claims with a foreign
elements. We have ample experience in dealing with Group Action Claims (Multy-Parties) in connection with professional negligence cases. Please find the link to our website. www.colmancoyle.com
If you would like to discuss the content of this email, please do not hesitate to email ignaciomorillas@colmancoyle.com. so that we can ascertain if we are able to assist you, alterntively you can reach him on 020 7704 3443.

Colman Coyle

IMP

Back to top Go down

Egypt in turmoil Empty Group Action Claim. Email address correction.-

Post  IMP Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:47 pm

IMP

Back to top Go down

Egypt in turmoil Empty Morris????

Post  Glenn Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:48 am

Is this man still in business? Really? What does it take to take down a man that has caused to much turmoil in peoples lives....

I know.....

lol!

Glenn

Back to top Go down

Egypt in turmoil Empty MORRIS

Post  dexter Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:22 am

Welcome to the forum Glen.
Yes, it is incredible that this so called lawyer is still in business.
I urge all victims to contact Ignacio at the Law Firm of Colman Coyle.

dexter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down